how often do you go out with a friend to eat lunch?

i am out with a friend for coffee or lunch at least 4 times a month, always when kids are gone, I don't take time away from the family...but, I'm beginning to see that I could save that money and have a better wardrobe...lol..choices. choices..but I enjoy being with them so much...what do u guys do for socialization?
I guess I could clean my house and have people over! LOL

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe twice a month. It is possible to have them over, and it would save money, true. And when the children were little and money was very tight, that's what I did, kind of trade lunches with friends- her place one week, my place the next.

Answer by Bmat at 10:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Arrrgh! Never unfortunately. I work with all men and none of my friends work close by. I usually pack my lunch too. Maybe today I will treat myself to something extravagant like a salad from Zaxby's! LOL
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Never, because I don't have that kind of friend here. :(
    Used to be, I could go out every week with my friend, and bring my daughter. It was fun. Then she moved. Then I moved. sigh.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Never, don't have that kind of friend.

and I'm never without kids....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i coffee with friends in the morning thier house or mine but never lunch and i dont spend more than a dollar on coffee if we meet uptown and is only about 3x's a month
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• At least once a week I get together with my sisters and a couple of close girlfriends, whoever can make it. We usually hang out at one of our houses and have lunch, sometimes we'll go out to lunch. We try to make this a no kids thing, but if one of us has kids/grandkids we just bring them along.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I go once..maybe twice a YEAR if I'm lucky, LOL. Sad..but true.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I go out six times a month its great and we are not always spending money we take turns paying sometimes it is my turn and sometimes it is my friends turn. Its just nice to go out!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2010