Are you a self declared pack rat? Are you in pack rat denial? lol

I am! I am such a pack rat! I have to literally force myself to throw things away when the garage gets to full!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Suffering with you sister! That is my New YEars resolution - I try everyday to get rid of something..trash, freecycle it, sell it on ebay, give it away....

I also LOVE the A&E show "Hoarders" Oddly enough it inspires me to clean and DE- packrat even more!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My storage unit is a Pack Rat of things. If only the company I want to donate to would come to storage my life would be great. I have a large box at home of things to donate.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 10:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• nope. I'm a clutterbug, but I can throw things away. been doing really well recently!

dh's mom is a packrat - so we have first hand in living colour knowledge about it. neither of us want our house to look like that. and well.....when we visit I go on purging jags. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• yes a pack rat but not so bad as a hourder. LOL I started watching clean house on style channel and I have been getting rid of stuff so we can have a garage sale in the spring when it warms up.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2010