ultrasound question?

i got a 37 week ultrasound last week and i was wondering if anyone else has had these feelings, my baby to me on the untrasound looked funny, like his nose was huge and lips. I feel bad for thinking my baby looked funny but he did. Has anyone else ever felt this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. My baby had huge lips and cheeks in the ultrasound picture, but trust me, they look alot better in person. Don't worry about it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• omg my babys lips stuck out more than anything! he looked like a little goldfish or something on the 3d i didnt think it was cute at all! until he came out of course!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yes, I felt the same way. My baby had huge lips like mick jagger and her nose looked deformed. She's now a week old and she has a cute little nose and her lips are small! Usually the ultrasound pictures dont turn out to be what your baby is going to look like. I looked at them after she was born and the real thing is better :)
    Anonymous