Have you ever had sex in a public place?

Where? How was it?

If you haven't done it, would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup, in my "younger days". It was ummmm...memorable. Not like the best ever but def. memorable!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• lol my hubby and i have been kinda wild...once in the mens bathroom at the circus, once in the backseat of our car while our friends were driving, its all fun lol thats all i can think of that are public but we used to do it everywhere in the car!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yeah, with my habby. We couldn't keep our hand off each other when we were engaged and we had sex 3-4 times a day. So we went to a boring family gathering and we did it under a table and we were cover by the table cloth. It was my 2nd best!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• nothing too spectatular here. beach at night on a blanket and in the car behind a theater on campus. Beach it was cold, but OK. The car sucked. couldn't find a comfortable position
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• nope. I think making love is a private thing. I remember my "first love". I wanted to the first night we were together but we were in the back seat of his friends car with his friend and my best friend in the front seat.(they were just talking)There was NO WAY I was going to lose my virginity with an audience! And we never did because there was always someone with us.(guess he should of asked me on a actual date,so we could by OURSELVES for once)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Hell no ,never did and never will. WTH? And WHY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• when I was younger I had sex in a lot of public places.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• quoting: Hell no ,never did and never will. WTH? And WHY?

glad I'm not the only one.GEE some sound like dogs in heat,sorry.But there should be a time and place for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• CHURCH BATHROOM THAT HAD SOME OF THE ROOF MISSING (HURRICANE)......BACK SEAT OF A RALLY CAR (WHILE A GUY LOOKED AT THE CAR -GOOD THING FOR TINT) BACK SEAT OF A TRUCK WHILE OUR FRIENDS WERE DRIVING ! I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID ......
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2010