I hate him the most in the mornings!

What would you do if you were me? My fiance and I have been together for about 5 yrs, we have a 2 yr old, a 4yr old and twins on the way in June.

Anyway, I work night shift and he is a full-time student, but he only has class 2 days per week. He stays home with the kids while I work. And he is a grouchy asshole in the morning. Seriously.

I got off work at 6am and was woken up at 9:30 am by him mumbling and grumbling cuss words to himself because the kids were up and he had to get up with them. He's saying things like "Nobody cares if I get any sleep, etc. etc. etc...." basically acting like a big baby. And I'm thinking "What about me?!" LoL. Anyway, he isn't USUALLY like this, just in the mornings. What should I do? How should I deal with him being so pissed off and baby-ish? Wetalk, he always apologizes later... but then it happens again (at least 3x per week)!!! He has even gone so far as to ... (cont)...

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• HA! He better get used to it with TWINS coming in June. I have 18 month old twins and with 2 OTHER kids, you guys are in for NO SLEEP for at least the first little while.
    Tell him to grow the f*ck up.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• go to his mom's house to sleep when the kids wake him up and he doesn't think he's had a sufficient amount of sleep. LoL. NOTE: Our 4 yr old does have night terrors and sometimes he wakes up 4 or 5 times per night screaming his head off ... so I can see why daddy gets frustrated ... but still ... IT'S NOT MY FAULT.... and I HAVE TO work!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Men are big babies by nature, just ignore him in the morning, or better yet, don't talk to him until his grouchiness wears off.

Answer by older at 10:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Since you know he is like this, just live with it. It won't be forever. The children will get older.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ;o) your fiance sounds like me in the mornings LOL except my hubby is on disability and home all the time too, he just chooses to stay up all night. I feel my morning bitchiness is justified.
    and after about 2-3 hours, I'm not grouchy anymore. Some people just aren't morning people.

you are working though!

my best advice which is what I tell my hubby to do with me - just ignore him in the mornings!

do you happen to let him sleep in on your days off? if not, that would be a very nice thing to do for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I agree with everyone else, and I do like the suggestion from the anon poster about maybe letting him sleep in late on your days off sometimes.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Hi.If you wont to be happy in the future with him then now you must discus this problem.Im in marriage 11years,and I always keep my mouth shutup.But is is better if you talk now about this problem,conversion is number one.
    ilijana

Answer by ilijana at 10:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2010