Ladies answer this question?

What is the final straw for u to be done with a man that u love? Okay some men cheat u break up and get back together. Some men can give u an std, u break up you get back together. Some men can make a baby on u , u break up and get back together

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 11:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Violence, cheating, having a secret family-- I wouldn't put up with any of that crap. Being in and out of jail, drug issues, alcoholism. Maybe I'm not forgiving, but I would never want that kind of bad behavior around my child. "Love" is protecting your children.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't stand for any of that.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have only been in one of the situations you asked which was cheating and I left and didn't take him back. He was a boyfriend. My heart hurt like hell but I knew I deserve more. I will not let someone miss treat me and stick around. Hubby and I have been married for almost 18 years and I have never dealt with any of those with him. He did have one issue, I did leave, I came back but that issue has not re-occurred. If it did, I would be gone for good and he knows that. I am way to strong and stubborn for BS.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Good answer
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 11:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Cheating, being violent, a major lie (bigger than say lying about what you got me for Christmas), being an alcoholic or a drug addict, hiding/losing/gambling/otherwise getting rid of money that we need to pay bills. Not working and expecting me to not only work, but also take care of the house, kids, and everything else while he sits on his butt and does absolutely nothing.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Very good answer
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 11:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• A few years of physical abuse and I called it quits. The abuse just kept getting worse. I knew it was bad when his brother and cousin kept tellingme I HAD to get out. They also helped me leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i agree with ecodani! :)
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Cheating would be the final straw for me.
    And as far as the CM boards....this "U" instead of "YOU" is driving me crazy!!! Spell it out!
    Are U 2 lazy? LOL.
    OMG....this might be the final straw that will make me stop reading the posts at Cafe Mom....the "Texting crap " .
    Anonymous

• I stayed with my ex after he cheated and it was awful. It's one of those things you will always think about. I would never stay with a man who cheated again.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010