How long do it take

for you to become fertile after a period well I just came off today and I'm trying to conceive again I just had a miscarriage Nov 14 2009 but it was more like a period and clot no hurting just cramps but some one told me that it would be easy for me to conceive again easily Please Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 12-14 days The first day of your period is day 1.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• An ovulation preditor kit worked for me. I was pregnant that cycle. Give it a try!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Hopefully it will take you as long as it takes you to learn proper grammar.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ^^^seriously is that called for? No, I am not the OP but geeze you people are so rude. If you are not going to answer the question why leave a snotty response. It's a freaking forum not a online English class. If you can read what she's saying, that should be good enough.
    Anonymous

• o so true. not everyone is educated and you can't bash on them. i on the other hand completely understood what she was saying... now for answering her ?. I had a miscarry june 09. and i didnt get pregnant after, so we are still ttc. so i know what boat your in.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2010