Do you take fish oil ?

I take it but it tastes awful. Each time I burp I feel like a Cat! No wonder why mine love me more! Anyone else deal with this! Is the benefits worth the icky taste? Cinnamon did that to me too! So I quit taking it! What are your thoughts or experiences? Your kind favor to reply is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Health

• I take Expecta -- all the benefits of fish oil, no fish burps.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 12:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I take it 3 x's a day. Mine doesn't take yucky at all, maybe the brand you use isn't good..try Spectrum fish oil...works for me. Here's a link explaining the benefits: http://www.fishoilbenefit.net/
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Why don't links ever paste correctly here?!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I just started, no burps for me. Plus I take some other vitamins and supplements. My mom says she was burping fish smell. Which is funny since she doesn't like fish.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 12:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I take it everyday and dont have fish burps

Answer by gemgem at 12:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I take it and don't have fish burps, either. I have read that if you put it in the freezer, and swallow it frozen, it eliminates the fish burps. Something to try, I guess. I store mine in the freezer, but not for that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Ok, here's the link I tried to post earlier explaining fish oil benefits: http://www.fishoilbenefit.net/

chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• if you put them in the freezer and take with a meal your fish burps should be a thing of the past.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Try hemp oil; it has the optimum blend of omega 3. 6 and 9

Answer by rkoloms at 2:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well, I had burps last night. I normally take my vitamins before lunch, because I eat beans at lunch and take beano. Last night I tookd the vitamins at dinner and didn't eat much. I was burping and farting all night long. Not a good night for me.... boo hoo hoo!!
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 8:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2010