2nd BirthDay Celebration?

Today is my DD 2nd Birthday. I just had a C-section 2weeks ago. I wanned to have a big Birthday Partty for her but, I dont think Im in the condition for it. I feel so bad for her How should I celebrate her birthday? any ideas Ladys thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe you could set aside and hour to have "girl time" with just her and have your husband take care of the baby. I'm sure with a brand new baby your daughter would appreciate some one on one time with you. Maybe you could do a "spa" where you do some sort of foot bath with Epsom salts and a "pedicures." It might be fun for her to just relax with you in the bathroom with lit candles and a bubble bath or something along those lines. You could make a cake together, or even just cuddle and read books. I think what would really make her feel special on her birthday is alone time with mama.  Don't worry about trying to do some big party.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 1:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2010