Does anyone know of a work from home job?

I would like to become a sahm. I would like to still work though. I don't want to sell anything like Avon, candles, jewelry or whatever. Maybe something like data entry. Thanks ladies.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 1:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• just watch out because most of them are scams and you dont want to be scamed i have been a sahm for 2 years and i have not come by one that is not a scam
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Data Entry at home = SCAM. It's one of the biggest ones out there in fact. Try LiveOps, Working Solutions, West At Home, or Convergys. They are hiring at home customer service reps.

What I do from home isn't selling and our "product" is actually a service that people actually need. Feel free to check out my profile for some info. Ameriplan offers America 3 different dental/medical programs at an extremely affordable price and also other programs that include Legal and Financial Services, Roadside Assistance and Discounts on shopping, dining, automotive and recereation. Feel free to listen to a great overview call at 951 262 1118 and if you're interested, contact me!

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• You can do ChaCha, but you probably won't bring in more than a few hundred a month. I used to do that from home for a little extra income. www.chacha.com
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I couldn't find any data entry positions that weren't scams. I work from home and I can help you work from home too!! I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No selling, No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I work for kgb_ - they are a text answering service very similar to chacha - but are WAY more stable and reliable. I have done chacha also, and it is a crock for people wanting to make any consistent money.  Check out my  ~~>>> JOURNAL <<<~~ for more information!  I even have a group about it here!!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Its so annoying when people ask for jobs and selfish people hand out biz opportunities, aghh!

You can go to www.newcareer4me.info this is a cafemom group with sites where you can find JOBS, from home. Let me know if you need more help.

Blessings

Emma

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Hi, i currently am working from home and absolutley love it! If you're interested in all natural products and want products that are safer for your home then maybe this is for you or maybe it isn't only you can decide! Some products that they have are Vitality For Life (Total Nutrition) Organic Snacks, Bath & Body, EcoSense ( Cleaning Products) Nicole Miller (Beauty) Pharmacy (tooth paste & acetaminophen) Children & Pets Products. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, just send me a message I will be happy to share more information with you!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 4:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2010