The Ouchless hair brush

Has anyone used the ouchless hair brush from goodie? My mom purchased it and it does wonders on my daughter's hair. She doesn't cry and drive me bananas when I brush her hair. I think it's a great brush for kids, that hate hating their hair brushed.

happynewyorker

Asked by happynewyorker at 1:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• no, but maybe I need to! LOL my daughter wakes up with such awful bed-head! although a satin pillow case has helped a lot!
    Anonymous

• No, but my 10 year old daughter has REALLY long hair, and she has a really hard time with getting all of the tangles out every morning. It's thick and heavy...will this help?
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 1:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yes - that's what I use on my daughter's hair and it's SO much easier to get her to sit still for!

Answer by missanc at 1:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I've never used it, however I think I will purchase it this weekend! My middle daughter has very thin, fine satiny hair, and my oldest has fine hair, but it's thiiiick and wavy! Brushing her hair is a PITA! Thanks for this post!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I use it myself. Had it for years.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Never used it and probably wont. I dont like brushes, they mess up your hair and give you split ends. I use a very wide tooth comb on my daughter. she has LONG straight hair.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 4:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010