I don't have energy to study or do anything?HELP!

Ok so I'm 35 weeks pregnant and Ican never sit still- the baby feels like it's cramped inside or something and there's pressure either on my cervix, ribs, or pubic bone..sometimes all of these at once and it feels horrible! My courses are ending soon and I'm soo behind ugh cuz I can't concentrate anymore..everything was fine during the pregnancy..but it's the final trimester that I couldn't concentrate...fell asleep alot..etc..does anyone have any advice..I really want to get caught up on my school work!! and it's not an iron defeciency cuz I went to do bloodwork 2 weeks ago and it was fine..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honey, honestly...I felt the same way at 35wks and I don't know if there is anything you CAN do. Best of luck, though.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010