Does anyone have leads/tips on teaching jobs with either the DoDEA or in the Fort Collins, CO area?

In December 2009 I completed my teaching credential and Masters in Education at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. I am not looking for a teaching position in an economy currently not putting much stock on the education of our children and schools are downsizing. I really want to work for the DoDEA because I think a great way for me to see some of the world, they have great schools, and it’s a great way for me to get my feet under me financially. Just after graduation I visited Fort Collins, CO. What a great place. I would also love to relocate to that area. Currently they have an opening at Beattie Elementary school and I have applied. If anyone has any influence with this or a nearby school district I'd love the opportunity to interview.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• No answers yet