Help need advice 4 day over due as of today!!............

Hello ladies, my due date was Jan 11 which was 4 day ago, i havent had any contractions or any signs or symptoms of having my baby but right now i am getting pains on the left side of my stomach they are uncomfortable and the baby is moving around and his head is very very low and it feels like his head is moving around down there, just wondering if this pain in my left side is normal or not any advice is greatly appriceiated thank you ladies:)

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There may not be a whole lot you can do. It sounds pretty normal. Just be ready to go when it happens. Have the bags and carseat in the car. We waited til 10 days after the due date and finally induced. The waiting is the worst part but youve come this far, you'll do just fine!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• well i was same way as u where i keep having some pains nothing bad it started about 12 noon on fri and nothing i cudnt handle lets just say sat morn about 4 am i was in pain time to goo. i was 6 cm when i got to hospital! 9 cm when i got my epidural
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• jusst relax and enjoy the next few hrs
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• It's hard to say because we can't know what kind of pain it is. but ti does sound normal. good luck! just a few more days or so!!! :-)
    Anonymous

• Due dates aren't perfect. Babies come when they are ready. I can't say anything about your pain. Ask the doctor at your next appointment.
    Anonymous