Have you ever...

gone into a men's restroom? What was your reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep lol! i had to pee really bad and i was pregnant with my first and i couldn't hold it and it was packed so i ran in. no one saw nor did i look at anything. i had tunnel vision on!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yes because the women's was broken & i HAD to go really bad.
    Anonymous

• Of course! Back when I'd actually go out to bars etc, I'd go into the men's room whenever I had to pee and the line for the women's bathroom was too long. No big deal. I'd rather embarrass some guy at a urinal than pee my pants any day, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yep. I had to go and there was no line!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yes I really had to go so I hovered over the seat (I didn't want to sit in any pee gross)
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 2:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• oh yeah been there done that!! when I gotta pee, I gotta pee and nothing is gonna stop me, just cuz the picture is of a man and not a woman that never stopped me!! I even carry a big cup in my car cuz like i said when i gotta go i gotta go...lol
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• To have gratuitous sex with a hot guy
    Anonymous

• Probably. But I've had my hubby come into the women's restroom with me. We were on a road trip and it was late...and I was afraid to be by myself, and he was afraid to leave me by myself, so he always came in with me. But if I'm out somewhere and there are only one person bathrooms and there's a woman in the womens bathroom and i really gotta pee...I'll go into the mens room..
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• To pinch some loo roll!
    JWMum

Answer by JWMum at 2:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I was pregnant and needed to go. I was at a WalMart that I don't normally go to and the bathrooms were switched from the one I do normally go to. I ran in (no one there thank God!) and did my business. Was washing my hands when I realized it wasn't the girls bathroom! As I left a older guy was just entering the bathroom. He was sure confused for a moment! Lol. I assured him he was in the right place.
    jipsybird

Answer by jipsybird at 4:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010