Box top contest!

Do you enter daily to win Box Tops for your children(s) school? I do for the last 2 years and still haven't won. Have you won?

happynewyorker

Asked by happynewyorker at 3:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My daughter's school collects them. I never heard of a contest.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• You know when my son first started Kindergarten I was all into collecting all the items box tops for the school come to find out I sometimes would for get to turn them in or it made my cabinets look really junky finally I seperated them and turn alot in, and never heard from them like a thank you or something I just lost interest and stopped collecting. So it is up to you...now if you were playing the lottery that is one thing you don't want to stop trying...lol GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I entered alot at first, but no never won, so I have lost interest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I do get the emails form box tops and do enter the contests. I've never won either but it only takes a feww seconds to click on the link in the email I'll keep doing it. I also send the box tops into school with my son. to make it easier for the parents for the past 2 years his school has been contests each month. The begining of the month a sheet is sent home with spots to tape 10 box tops to. (you can get extra sheets if needed) At the end of the month the PTO will choice a certain number of kids to win something. Past prizes have been Webkinz, school shirts, Walmart gift cards. My son hasn't won any individual prizes but his class won last year as the most brought in for the year and he ago a gift. cert. for a local craft place. This month the class in ea. grade that brings in the most wind a hot chocolate party. Also, I never expect a thank you from them for sending them.
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2010