I'm loosing my hair!!

Litterally, I'm fatuiged, I'm loosing my hair, and having a major struggle with weight despite diet and exersize. Many more things but theese are the most upsetting to me. Fat and bald is not a look I want to go for. LOL
I was thinking hypothyroidism, but my TSH level was normal.
Anyone else been trhough this? What was it?
I am starting to get really upset about it, I am only 29, not old enough to use age as an excuse.
Thanks

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Health

• Are you on the pill, or any other form of b/c? Or any other meds.? I've had that same prob. on and off for yrs. (starting around the time I was getting ready to turn 25 and get married. I went to a salon to try to do something for my hair, and the styilist said that it could be stress, a vitamin deficancy, my thyroid, or a reaction to b/c, or meds. I'm now 28, my hair is still pretty thin, not as bad as it was, but not great either. At this pt. I'm gaining weight because I'm preggers again, but after I got off of the pill, the weight prob. wasn't as bad. Of course my mom also reminds me that i'm no longer a teeny bopper either. lol. sigh. Talk to a doc. or try a mega vitamin or prenatles or something.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010