How do i fall in love with my husband again?

My husband and I have been having a long distance relationship for like 13 months because he was in jail. But now he is able to go out and work, but he has to be back at the Center to sleep there. But he can spend the afternoons home so he doesn't get to sleep with me at nights. So the points is ever since he has been able to come home during the afternoons he has been really nice to me and spoiled me and says all the right things. but i feel like I love him but I'm not "in love" with him anymore. and yesterday he finally confronted me and told me that he feels like I don't love him anymore, mainly because we don't really have sex anymore. him being a man expects it every day. But the thing is we live in my parents house and we have a 15 month old daughter. And i don't feel comfortable doing it. So when he told me yesterday he cried and he never cries. Anyways I just need some advice on how to fall in love again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• It doesn't matter where you are. You can have sex as long as you have your own room. Your married. You don't have to feel anyway about it. Just think of how your relationship started. The butterflies, the love, excitement etc THEN picture your life without him. How do you feel? you have to find a way to get back with him because it seems that he is still very much in love with you. Try spending more time together, just the two of you. Hope everything works out. GL!
    Anonymous

• give yourself some time, it may take awhile i was in a very similar situation and i know i love my husband but when they are 'away' like that you kinda get used to the fact that they are gone and when they finally do return it like having to adjust all over again and almost like having to get to know them all over again even though we're married that still how it feels so my advice is that time will heal these feelings. Good Luck.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• That's not something you can force...you feel what you feel.
    Anonymous

• that's what he tells me. That it shouldn't matter to me, that we are married and we should be able to show our love anyway we want to. I felt so bad when he told me how he was trying really hard to make me happy but that he shouldnt be trying to win me again because im his wife. and he even shaved his mustache and go-t for me. I really don't want to loose him and i feel like i am.
    and i know i would feel the same way if iwas in his shoes.
    Anonymous

• You can not make yourself love anyone, husband or otherwise. Maybe the pp gave some good advice when she said to picture your life without him? Are you okay being with out him? If you are then maybe you should end things with him, sounds like he really loves you and it would be wrong to keep him in a one sided relationship forever. Do what is best for you. You will never be happy until you realize what you have to do to fix your broken marriage.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I couldn't be in love with a jailbird myself.
    Anonymous

• Those "in love" feelings come and go all the time during the life of a marriage. You cannot act loving only because you feel loving. Sometimes, you have to do loving things(and that would include sex with your husband) even when you may not feel like doing them. It's an amazing thing how when you do loving things, you suddenly begin to feel loving again. Love is more of a choice than it is a feeling. This is the man whom you have chosen to be the father of your child. It's pretty obvious that he loves you--enough that he would cry because he thinks you are not returning that love to him. There are all kinds of wonderful and helpful books available to help women like you. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, FOR BETTER OR FOR BEST, BOUNDARIES IN MARRIAGE are among my favorites. Get one of them, and learn how to really love this man that you have chosen out of all the men in the world to be yours. You both deserve to be loved!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Having sex with him may help boost your feelings. Try it.
    Anonymous