To The Anons in questions of other faiths

Why do you even bother to answer if you know nothing about the religion?

Are you fearful of Islam? Do you know nothing of Judaism (but your savior was a jew)?, How many hindus do you know? What about Pagans?

It seems to me that the moms on here are always bashing other religions, preaching where they don't need to preach and outright ignorant of other faiths besides Christianity.

And it's soooo sweet to post a scripture and run. That's not answering the question at all. That is showing your bias instead of offering the help and sometimes Even Answering The Question Asked.

I'm sorry but that is not very Christlike. You win more with honey than you do vinegar......
Many of you moms are pure vinegar.

AmmuJSE

Asked by AmmuJSE at 3:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree with you, Ammu. There seems to be at least one troll who pops in, stirring up controversy in a post and doesn't bother to defend her words. It happens in all sorts of faith, some Christian, some not. We don't know if it's one person or several. It's aggravating to those involved, but these people will never go away (even with cake).

I just accept this is the reality of the online world, like ants showing up to a picnic... **shrugs**
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ppl are free to answer here however they want. that's the way it goes.
    Anonymous

• What are you talking about. No one said that YOU worship a moon god. They were only arguing the historical origin of the symbol. Chill out.
    Anonymous

• i have to say that I havent answered any questions today but it is not all anons, there are other people that are not anon that answer blindly as well. so what if we're anon. I post anon because i once asked a question about my toddler going to bed so late how can i get him to go to bed earlier and two women continued to pm me about how bad of a mother i am and that cps should get involved. From then on I am anon for everything. Even if i let you see my picture and screen name, you still wont know who i am, so does it really matter if we post anon. I post anon so that no one can pm me. I just dont think that it's a fair to generalize.
    Anonymous

• @anon 29. It's not just that question. It's almost all questions that are in this section. There is at least 1 nosey person that responds to NOTHING the questioner asked.

AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 3:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• @ anon 31. Your right. I shouldn't just say the Anons....but people in general that go off the topic.

To late to edit now....
    AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 3:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• The ironic thing is that in this very post you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. When you talk about others you reveal nothing about them. But you reveal A LOT about yourself.
    Anonymous

• How am I doing the same thing Anon @49?

I'm not hiding behind a button to post hateful things.

And I'm sorry but my friend circle is very diverse. I don't see the pagans going to christian questions and say well if you follow the goddess this will be the best path. I don't see muslims going and saying Follow Allah. Jews don't come on here and bash the christians....but yet almost every non-christian post. there is one or a few that go on and on about finding your salvation in Jesus Christ.

You don't think MOST of the moms on here have heard about Jesus? I certainly have, He is an important figure in my religion.

But then again, I don't hide behind a button....like you conveniently did.
    AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 3:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't know what is going on here. It looks like I missed something. It does look to me as if you are starting trouble.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 4:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• "It's not just that question. It's almost all questions that are in this section. There is at least 1 nosey person that responds to NOTHING the questioner asked."

Sorry : ( Are you talking about my comment about what happened to me? I know I wasn't answering the question, but I just thought of that story and it made me laugh.

I don't care where the symbol came from. People accuse Christians of having pagan origins too. I mean it was intersting to read through all the comments and links, but it has no influence on my feelings for Islam.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2010