k ladies I need a good recipe for ground beef I have very picky kids..

keep in mind they actually dig thru the food to check for veggies that may or may not be there...if you have any good recipes send ur replies my way

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Do they like spaghetti? Make spaghetti and mix the ground beef in the tomato sauce and pour it over the spaghetti. My daughter loves when I do that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• don't have any good recipes but ohhh how i've been craving tacos lately....lol
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Black bean quesadillas.

1lb hamburger
    2 cans black beans rinsed
    1 small can chopped green chilis
    1 small onion
    spices...garlic, cumin, chili powder...all to taste
    sharp cheddar cheese
    tortillas
    Brown ground beef with spices, add chopped onions. When the onions are tender add the black beans and green chilis. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors come together. I like to mush the beans so the quesadillas are easier to flip...beans don't fall out all over the place. turn oven to 350 degrees. Put some of the bean mixture on half of the tortilla and cover with cheese. place on baking sheet. Continue until baking sheet is full. Bake 5 minutes and flip, five more minutes and they are done. I cut them into pieces and serve with corn salsa.

This is enough for two meals/2a/3kid
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• this is a list of ground beef recipes. I use this site all the time.

http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=ground%20beef&SortBy=Relevance&Direction=Descending

proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Spaghetti, tacos, enchiladas, tater tot casserole, sheperds pie, sloppy joes, soup, stew, I really suggest checking out allrecipes.com.
    Anonymous

• also, if you decide to make the spaghetti like abpeterson suggested, i like to boil broccoli and carrots and then blend it into the spaghetti sauce and no one knows that they are getting alot of veggies. I do that with mashed potatoes, i boil then mash cauliflower in with the potatoes.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Hamburger Gravy over mashed potatoes, buttered noodles or rice. Just make gravy like you would for sausage gravy (for biscuits and gravy) but use ground beef instead of sausage. Season as you like.

Tater tot casserole is good too. Brown ground beef with chopped onions, drain. Mix in a can of cream of mushroom (or whatever cream soup you like) and a can of green beans (can use whatever veggie your kids will eat) and shredded cheese. Put in a greased 9x13 pan. Top with tater tots and bake following tater tot directions.

Taco salad or as my son used to say, "taco nachos". Hamburgers, meatloaf. Meatballs with buttered noodles and gravy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• runza's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 6:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010