1st birthday ideas..

Hey Ladies,
I'm trying to plan my daughter's 1st birthday which is next month. I would like some ideas. It's going to be a princess theme. My questions are:
1. Would it be silly if I put a bag of popcorn in the goody bags? I found someone on ebay that makes cute labels for popcorn that match her theme.
2.Does anyone else have cute ideas for goody bags and fun games to play?
3.Food.... It's going to be at a park, so I don't really know what to have.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 3:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Does the park have bbq pits? One of my best friends had her daughter's b-day party at a park, and we basically just did the whole hot dog/hamburger thing, with some fruit salad and macaroni salad... It was fun! Another one had hers at a park too, without bbq pits, and she ended up having a "pb & j" theme. Brown paper bags with two different kinds of pb & sandwiches, juice and a cookie. Fairly cheap, and it really was cute. Too bad I hate pb & j sandwiches, heh.

And I don't see what's wrong with putting popcorn in the goody bags, who doesn't like popcorn?

Honestly, your daughter is turning 1, so she's really not going to care much about anything other than maybe eating some cake... Depending on how old the guests are, I'd suggest tailoring the games to their age.

Have fun!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010