How can i get my husband to stop sneaking around on the internet and from hiding the fact that he looks at porn? He hides his magazines from me.

momnwifex2

Asked by momnwifex2 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• How do you react to him looking at porn? If you dont mind it, just tell him that. Maybe even watch/look at it with him. If it really bothers you, let him know. If you ask him not look at it at all, he's probably going to keep sneaking it and it will cause more problems between the both of you.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 4:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• pretend as if u don't care,,
    Anonymous

• You can tell him it's useless for him to be so sneaky because it's obvious to you anyway...but for real, you're not going to be able to control his porn habit unless he wants to stop himself.
    Anonymous

• Don't give him grief over it and he will stop hiding stuff

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Get rid of the computer or lock it.

Answer by louise2 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Porn is just porn is just porn. I personally don't see a problem with it. Guys have fantasies and when women don't help the guys with that, then it is even more okay for the guy to watch porn then not.

Ask him why he watches it and what he likes about it. Get into it with him... Then start acting out some of what he likes and see what happens. =)
    Anonymous

• I don't know what to tell you honestly. I know my husband looks at it. I buy it for him as well. I know it's all fantasy, and nothing real comes of it, so I don't mind him looking at it.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Tell him you don't care and you wont get mad...and that HIDING it from you is what makes you mad.
    Anonymous

• if you are not offended by it try looking at it with him or some thing along the lines of that to show him it doesn't bother you buy him a magazine
    mikeysmomma2007

Answer by mikeysmomma2007 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2010