Healthy breakfast & lunch ideas?

i usually eat oatmeal but get tired of it so this morning I ate a cereal bar that had 2 grams of fat. For luch I usually eat soup or a frozen meal. I need somre more variety!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I found an amazing book that you would LOVE!!! It is Better Homes and Gardens: Kid Favorites Made Healthy. It has some of the best recipes I have ever come across. One is a great breakfast that combines peanut butter, banana sandwiches with the concept of French toast topped with jam. It is sooooooo good!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Some places sell loose granola, or you can make it yourself, it's easy (and a whole lot cheaper). Mix a few tablespoons of that in yogurt and add fruit. Also try lettuce wraps - anything you'd normally do on a sandwich, but wrapped in a lettuce leaf instead of using bread.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have a huge list of lunch ideas; send me a message offlist if you would like a copy.

For breakfasts: yogurt with frozen blueberries and granola; breakfast burrito: whole grain tortilla, egg scrambled with salsa, sprinkle of cheese and refried beans; whole grain waffle or pancakes (make and freeze on weekends) with peanut butter and banana

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010