how much weight did you gain after getting married?

I gained 20 lbs!!!! I am so upset with myself. I used to be very health conscious, eating turkey burgers, wheat bread, yogurt, low fat milk, no fried food what so ever. Now that Im married my DH hates most of that stuff and isnt very health conscious at all. just lastnight at 2am he went to cookout and got a pork BBQ sandwich and then went str8 to burger king and got a whopper combo!!!! I realize that I cant change my health habits just because he can give a crap about his. I have to lose this weight Im starting to feeling fat now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• eeek...45.....GROSS... it was due to Medication but STILL., being this heavy also takes my energy and makes me want to hide which makes me eat more.. what a cycle.. my poor DH!! I am trying now though
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• 18 years of marriage and 3 kids, I weight 10 pounds more now than what I did 18 -19 years ago. I would say that is pretty good.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• It sounds to me like you need to find a happy medium in your life. You need to get back to your healthy habits, and try to implement a FEW of them for him. Make the main dish you want and the main dish he wants. Then add the side dishes that you want, which are healthy and readily available to compliment the fatty whatever that he will be eating. After some small changes, he might surprise you and decide that healthier is better.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• married at 85 lbs
    concieved dd at 95 lbs deliver at 126
    went down to 112
    conceived ds at 112 deliver at 140
    am now 125.

i used to be size 00 now am size 5
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• None. In fact, I lost weight as we stopped eating out so much. Dating caused weight gain. I do weigh more now due to having had multiple children and I am approaching 40.
    Anonymous

• None, I think I lost weight.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• 20 pounds yikes!!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• none.

I'm WAY healthier now than I was when we got married. but I was also young (and indestructable) and a chef. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I didn't gain anything until I got pregnant the first time. I was 120 before having kids and by the time I had my first I was 185 and after I had her I lost all of it, but 20 pounds then with baby 2 I gained 45 pounds lost all of it plus 10 pounds so now I only have 10 pounds to lose and that is from having kids
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I lost 25 pounds.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010