where can i find job for 4 hours a day,,and english is my second english language

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Guess you could tutor in whatever your native language is
    You might find a fast food job that will allow you the same 4 hours a day if need.
    Does it have to be a certain time every day? If not you could drive a school bus or be a crossing gaurd. They work about 2 hr morning 2 afternoon.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• you should try customer service for companies that need a bilingual on the phones.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• There are really good paying jobs for bilingual workers! I wish I knew more spanish, my pay would be about 1-2 $ more for what I do!

If you need help klet me know, I know lots of places where you can even find customer service jobs that are from home for bilingual workers.

Best of luck.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• What are your skills?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• What is your native language? I can get you PT work with FT as soon as tomorrow, if it is Spanish for sure.
    I work with a top 200 small business in the US (#66) and BBB A+ rated company. They are growing faster than we can keep up!

The hours you work and set are your own, for as long or little as you like.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2010