Do you think this is funny? (I personally couldn't help myself)

The other night my oldest dd (18 yrs.) and my ds (8yrs.) and my little dd (6yrs.) were playing my little dd decided to put on one of her dresses I told her to make sure she wears a pair of shorts so that no one can see her panties (she is wearing her "Hello Kitty" panties) anyway she does not listen to me and continues to play and starts to roll on the floor doing flips my ds is laughing and having son and notice she was wearing her "Hello Kitty" panties and he says Ha Ha Ha you can see her kitty kat..me and my oldest daughter started to laugh and she says man he needs to stop watching those rapping videos I just laughed bc I knew exactly what he meant but for her she took it the other way I mean it was hilarious...It is one of those moments you'd have to be here to really laugh...thought I'd share.
Please tell me something funny...Thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• That is funny! Hopefully she'll learn to wear shorts now!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 6:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I had surgery yesterday, to remove what the doc said was fibroids. My oldest son asked me today if my cochie hurts. (that's what we call it here). It was funny because he's never said that word before. And I didn't think he heard, or listened when I talked about it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2010