Disney On Ice! We are taking our 3 year old on her Birthday, and we were thinking of getting the VIP seats. If anyone has been which seats do you think would be the best for her?

I want her to be able to see everything, but I think it would be nice to be close up... she's just turning 3..

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 4:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went. Hubby is deployed, and we got free tickets. Somehow, we got VIP seating. We weren't the very front floor row, but the second. It was great. We sat on the side, and I think the front would have been better. But we loved it! We hadn't gone to any shows like that before, but we all loved it. Even hubby. He was home of R&R, and I was able to get him a ticket, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• We have occasionally bought VIP tickets to various events when the children were younger.They are great.We would buy them the first time a child attended the event lol the older kids liked that but after that it was what we felt like.If you can afford to do it I think it is great experience at least once.Have fun great way to celebrate her birthday with or without VIP seats!!!

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010