Question About Nipples

I cannot stand my nipples to be touched, at all. I don't even like it when they rub against something. So...It's very annoying to me when my husband wants to touch them all the time. It literally makes my skin crawl when they get touched. The only time it ever really feels good is when I'm EXTREMELY aroused, but that's it. Am I alone here? Does anyone else feel like I do? What can I do to change it? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can try going without a bra for increasing amounts of time. Sometimes this is suggested for women who think they are going to have problems with their nipples and breastfeeding.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't like it when mine are touched either. I don't mind a breast massage, but leave the nipple alone! It was made for bf in my mind. Not to be played with! But that's just me.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'm the exact same way and my husband never seems to understand.
    Anonymous

• i juts dont like it when they hurt, other the that, im okay when my husband touches them.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well I'm the complete opposite. Having my nipples touched was my favorite thing in the world!!!!!! But now that I'm breastfeeding my son...it doesn't sit well with me when my fiance tries to touch them. I just feel like that's my son's area now. LOL As for what you can do...just keep an open mind about it. Maybe have you bf try different things with them and see if he does something you like.
    Anonymous

• I used to like having them touched. Since the birth of my child and the subsequent pumping for 7 mos. I don't particularly like having them touched. I thought that I was alone. If I don't like it I tell him. If I want them touched I tell him. It has been like this for 19 mos and he has gotten used to it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010