? About transforming your tummy with stretch marks

I had horrible stretch marks after my kids. I had a tummy tuck but I still have stretch marks cos they went above my belly button. They're faint (light colored but there). I was hoping with ab workout (toning my stomach and making it hard) and tanning, I could wear a bikini. But I'm worried the marks will still be too noticeable to show off my tummy. Any one out there accomplish this same thing, have any advice, or input? Thanks!

SwePea

Asked by SwePea at 5:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The only way to get rid of stretch marks is laser surgery. Doctors will even tell you this. I have tried lightening creams and tanning and everything else. It wont work. It will fade very LIGHT stretch marks, but you can still tell what they are. It just does not work on me.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Who cares besides you? We all have stretch marks.
    Anonymous

• well most people get strech marks!!!! the only thing you can do is laser surgery! either way i think all moms are beautiful!!
    well i got them and i'm not going to do nothing about them until i have two more children and then i'll get my body done.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 7:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have terrible stretchmarls but it doesnt stop me going out to the beach in a bikini. I would try not to let it worry you seriously..because the sun is really good for them and if you are covered up they wont get it!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I was worried about that too.. then I went on the vic secrets website and found this awesome monokini.. Sexy!! Cant wait to buy it for this summer!! lol...
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2010