• In the Spotlight:

negative on 3 tests

I hate to be one of those people, but now i am getting a little worried and i just want to know already. I was supposed to have my period the end of december. I gave it some time just in case it was just way off. At this point after 3 negative tests and still no period I am starting to wonder if it is still possible. I already made an appointment to see my doctor, can you believe they are making me wait until feb. 2nd...so is it still possible? I have seen some of you ladies say that it could be because of low hormones. So, if i go to the doctor and they test my urine, what sense would that make since i have already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ask for a blood test. I had to take 9 tests before one finally came up positive. Good thing my husband knew I was pregnant before I did or I never would have taken a test in the first place!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 6:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010