What to do...its friday....hmmm

So I'm sittin at home by myself with my dog....my boys father picked them up for the long weekend and now i'm sitting home thinking about what to do?.....What is everyone else planning for this beautiful evening?

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Keeping cozy and checking out cafemom.....and having pizza and ice cream (not a good choice, but it was already here and I'm not bringing any more junk in the house!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Home work--and getting my bathroom ready to start potty training tomorrow. We are doing a crash course in the morning.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• LOL I would definitely be here with my boys right now having dinner.....but since I'm alone I don't want to really cook......I always have something to do if they are home......now I'm kickin myself in the butt for finishing all my schoolwork way early this week LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I feel a pampering night coming on. lol

nails, shave the legs...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• lol great idea!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• So for me it is already 1am saturday morning technically. I had a sitter and went to dinner with a girl friend, then we went to a local bar had sodas (both were driving) and played pool and made fun of the slutty girls
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• well its 4:19pm here. Both my daughters are watching Roseanne with me and DH. Dh is playing WoW and im on cafemom on my laptop as well. hes right next to me. The kids finished there soups. So now we are just relaxing. At 9pm DH and i are watching Ghost Adventures on the travel channel and probably going to pop some popcorn.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well, usually the grandparents pick my daughter up on Fri. nights and she sleeps over, so I had plans to go over my friends house. Well, finally I get in touch with them at 5:30 just for them to say they're not coming.................pissed me off. Do these people not know how to pick up a phone??? They are always late and don't even bother to call if they're not coming. Before I get bashed, it's at THEIR REQUEST to get her every Friday night........................I'd be here home with her anyway, but the courtesy of a friggin phone call shouldn't be too much to ask. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . . I am relaxing around the house as I already cleaned it thinking I would be going out tonight........................so I'm very disappointed and bored and suffering from a touch of cabin fever.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• In honor of No-Cook Friday, we ordered pizza and will watch a movie on Netflix at 8:00. Family movie night! YAY!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2010