Where do you sit in church?

I like up front, husband like the middle and my kids like in back.

Where is your favorite spot? Do you sit in the same spot each week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• middle
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Back half. Yes, I tend to sit the same place if I can.

Answer by Bmat at 6:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My dh loves the front... we sit 3rd row every sunday, same spot. I grew up sitting in the back, i would prefer the middle.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Front ( second row on the left) but I do try to change a bit to give others a chance. I sit in the front for the same reason I sat in the front in school, so I can hear. I am profoundly deaf but considered hard of hearing and have worn hearing aids since age three.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• we usually sit behind hazel..she's this sweet and cute little bobbed-white-haired widow who always has a smile on her face. (techinically, its either the third or fourth row from the front, right-hand side of the sanctuary, close to the basses/tenors in the choir.)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• in the very back behind two computer screens but when i'm not scheduled to be on the computers i sit in the middle
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• middle
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• back close to the door so i can leave after service dont like talk after buggs me for some reason
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Second row on the side section if we're there on time. If we're late, we sit where there's room left or go into one of the overflow rooms and listen over the speaker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Where ever MIL chooses as she gets there first on the side that has the longer pews as our family takes one up.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 16, 2010