Am I being stupid?

Theres this restraunt I always wanted to go to, we had reservations last year but when we found out we were pregnant, he cancelled them to save money for the baby. (the bill would of been about 100) So we passed by there the other day and he said no, we cant go yet. Well his brother got a new gf and wants to take her somewhere nice for her bday, and he just told me they were going there(the restaurant Ive been wanting to go to) instead of some other one cuz it closed, and I dont know it kind of bothered me. I know im being jealous, but dont you think he shouldnt have told me or am i just being too jealous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• You're not being stupid, it's some place that you really want to go to. He probably didn't think anything of it when he mentioned it, but I can understand how you'd feel like maybe he was rubbing it in your face. I would give him crap for it if I were you, and say things like, "So when are you taking me?" Just to get the hint across that you still really want to go there.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• if he said like stated above 'no we can't go there yet' maybe that meant he is taking you with him when they go it sounds that way.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well its not really dumb that you'd get jealous bc its not like you can help how you feel about things... no one can. Yes it sounds a little silly. But thats just the way you feel....that is you!
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 6:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Save up the money yourself from change. It is surprising how quickly it can add up then surprise dh with a trip to the restaurant.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• No, it's not stupid, I'd be jealous too ;)
    Anonymous

• Well heck, it's not like it's your husband taking someone else there. I don't think it would bother me if my brother in law did anything...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010