Has anyone heard Christianity might have reached China in the first century

I heard something about this a few months ago and it never came up again. I thought Christianity didn't read China until the 15th century, but from I over heard there is evidence it might have been there sooner.

know anything about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have not heard this.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• never heard that before. i have heard that Jesus went to China in his 20's & "stole" ideas from Buddhism...but never anything about Christianity reaching China that early.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Well, you can see the gospel story in many of their ancient pictographs. But I believe that goes back to a Hebrew influence about 5,000 years ago. I will look into it for you but DH needs the computer in a second so I can't do it right now.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010