lets be honest...is your car a trash can?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol my fiancee's is...gross!!! I wont sit in there....no way!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Nope, I'm very anal about keeping my car cleaned. I vaccum it and clean it out every 2 weeks and I actually just took it through the car wash yesterday because it was a nice day. My fiance's truck however is disgusting!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Our mini-van is more like a mobile dumpster. Hubby is the only one ho drives it and I'm the only one who cleans it. SO it get's done when he will watch our boys so I can do it. Not often...
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ugh i hate that... yeah with having two kids and daddy... they make a complete mess of it. i was always raised to be so anal about our family car... and now... it gets outta hand. haha. and then what about ppl who have soo much stuff that it looks like they live in it... i have a friend that u cant even sit in her back seat because of all the clothes and randomness!
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My mom always told me that you can tell how a person keeps their house by looking at their car. I try to keep both clean, but it does get difficult with two kids lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• right now yes cause my hubby has been driving it. his broke down and cant get a new car till tax check
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• nope. my truck is my baby. lol

I'm annoyingly anal about keeping it clean (I've only had it a few months). and even the dirt on the outside is driving me batty.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My dad always said that to me too nicolemstacy, but our truck is always trashed I hate it. Between my hubby, myself, and our 4 year old daughter it gets messy in just one trip to town!! I take care of my house so I can pretty much say that you can't tell a lot by a person's vehicle! I would rather have them look at our house than my vehicle anyhow lol!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Sadly yes,I have driven extra carpool school,sports and scouts the last 2 weeks.ugh.I have told my 2 boys I will start deducting allowance day by day starting Monday and will not take any where but school if my car is still a petri dish on Monday.It has worked great in the past.Oh the weather is on haha lol rain in the 40s tomorrow oh well they will be dry but cold in the garage.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My DH just deployed, but when he was home he always had the car, I had it maybe twice a week, so ya it was always trashed from him. But I keep it very clean. I am actually going to the car wash tomorrow
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010