Has anyone else tried those Carnation Instand Breakfasts?

Im in my 19th week and I am still having trouble making myself eat breakfast.
I went to the grocery and saw those instant breakfasts. I got a small box and tried one this morning.
You mix the powered stuff ( they have lots of different flavors) into a glass with 8oz of milk.
They are really really good.
But is it a good idea to still not eat until mid-afternoon? Or should i have something solid with it????

BABYnME610

Asked by BABYnME610 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Health

• I think it is okay to skip breakfast as long as you are not hungry and you are getting enough calories throughout the day. The instant breakfast stuff is probably a great idea for you.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I like the chocolate ones that are already premade. I drank those like they were going out of stye after I delivered my son. The important thing is to get some nutrients and protein in you. Of course you need to eat throughout the day, but if you can't make yourself eat in the morning, this is a good alternative!
    ashleybgarcia

Answer by ashleybgarcia at 7:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• THEY TASTE LIKE CANED MILK... YUCK

yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 7:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• They make me sick.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My family and I drink them a lot.
    My boys drink them with a piece of to toast (the toast helps their urge to have something to "crunch") before going off to school.
    I like them for a mid-day meal as I seldom eat a "lunch", so I would
    Tammy2008

Answer by Tammy2008 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010