I was wondering where I could find work. I havent worked in such a long long long time.

And now I think I have to go get a job somewhere. Where should I apply.any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you have any desire to work from home, Pleae take a look at my journal. And before you ask, it costs NOTHING, it is NOT a scam and I make NO comission for recruiting. I just like to help other mama's out! ~~~>>JOURNAL<<~~~

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Temp agencies are good for getting your foot in the door and finding out what kind of job and what kind of employer you like.

Answer by Bmat at 7:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Check into entry level EVERYTHING....but i agree with Bmat, temp agencies and retail/food are going to be the easy solution!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching; I never charge cafémoms for my services. I will be happy to review your resume; help you create an effective job search strategy; etc.

What kind of networking are you doing? Do you have an up to date Linkedin profile?

Stay-at-home moms have lots of skills that employers value: time management, logistics, budgeting, etc. chances are, you have done some volunteer work that should be included on your resume.

Feel free to send me a message offlist.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

•  

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Have you thought of babysitting?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• What is it you want to do? What have you thought of...you said you are ready to work, does this mean at home or out in the force.? I work from home, and i have done the JOB route and I have done the BIZ route...I have also done Product biz and now my absolute DREAM biz which is totally Product free.

How much do you want to work, 10 hrs. 20 , FT? Do you want to make like 5-20 dollars and hour...or unlimited and paid for your work? Me personally I wanted to be able to get up when I need or want to..I wanted something out of what I was doing and i wanted to anser to me only (haha I am harder on me than anyone else could be anyway)

Now I do it..I work for me i have no parties, products to peddle, deliveries, inventory or anything and I make a FT income working about 20 hours a week. They also pay me the next day to my account after my work!

As well as having proper credentials like BBB A+ NYSE traded #66 of 200 biz
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2010