Lady Gaga..yawn...

WHY is she so popular? Are we a nation of suckers for crazy clothes and silly antics? I just saw her on Oprah and she had this ridiculous hair and climbed up on top the hood of a car and took a wrecking ball to the front window...so stoopid and the song she sang left a LOT to be desired, it wasn't even a remotely good song...what does everyone see in her? She isn't even talented...what, she had ONE song? Hell I can't even remember the name of it, I thought she'd be a one hit wonder, but people seem to like her, I just don't get it...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always wonder why if someone is suppose to be so talented why (s)he needs gimmicks? Why isn't the talent enough to sell? I don't like people who mask the lack of talent with smoke, mirrors and stupid antics.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't know. I'm so far out of the loop (SAHM) that I don't know any of the newer music stars. I couldn't even tell you one song that she sings.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Eh, I am more in agreement with you. I mean, her songs do have good beats but over all I am not impressed. I think she is a freak.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I like her because she has an awesome voice and a unique sense of style. Her music is really catchy and her videos are over the top. I think a lot of people like her for those reasons, and the ones I know that don't care for her too much at least respect her confidence to just be herself. People say that she is the next Madonna. I can totally see that.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• OP here: Oops, I meant she had that ONE GOOD song I can't even remember the name of...
    Anonymous

• I like her.  She is creative and talented.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• who are you talking about?? so lost.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Not my type of music, i think shes entertaining in the sense that i look at her and laugh!! JMO....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• jesse..agree, wholeheartedly!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2010