Has anyone ever tried chanel teint innocence foundation?

I asked a question on here the other day about using a foundation that is great for oily skin. Someone recommeneded using the chanel I don't really know much about it and it is really expensive, so I don't want to pay for it if it isn't worth it. Anyone use it before? What do you think of it, especially if you have oily skin?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 7:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have super oily skin prone to breakouts..I used to use clinique but switched to Chanel tient innocence...the difference was huge, with the clinique I was always having to blot, then re-apply powder, so by the end of the day I had too much caked on my face, I would have to start blotting like an hour after having it on...with the Chanel I don't have to blot for maybe 4-5 hrs...it's good stuff and not as thick as other foundations, it does cost a lot but It's well worth it...I don't feel self conscious like I used to.. always thinking I look shiny and gross...!
    Anonymous