im pouting! hubby wouldnt take us out to eat!! can i be mad at him?!?!

im a lil ill bc my kids and i wanted to go to a buffet and have a good heary meal since we had been playing at the park all afternoon and were starved! so my hubby goes to the store and spends 30 bucks on a carton of cigs...then when we beg him to go out, he tells me he wants mcdonalds! that would be fine if the kids hadnt just had it yesterday and we wanted real food. so he asks very candidly "do u have 30 bucks to spend on that food".....umm actually i did but since he was being all rude i just said forget it take me home! he can be a real ass sometimes! i know we can afford it! we havent been out to eat in over a month!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would leave his ass at home and take my kids and go eat wherever I wanted and enjoy it. Don't let HIM ruin your night. Good luck I hope your night gets better.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ha ha my husband does that too. I know what you mean. Your husband just spent 30 bucks on cigs when he coulda spent a few on a pack and had a great time for litl less than that 30 at IHOPS or a diner --- I feel for ya I do
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• omg, I'm so sorry to hear that....my husband is the total opposite where he'd eat the cheapest thing so we can make sure he can spoil all of us and treat us at the restaurant. i'm even annoyed that he self-sacrifices that much and I tell him to eat better during lunch for example, while he's at work.
    Anonymous

• Take your kids and let him have his McDonalds?
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 8:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'm just in shock that a carton of cigs is only 30 bucks where you are....we would have to spend nearly $80 to get a carton...
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I agree with Itsonono - go without him. Why would you let his bad mood ruin your night?
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 9:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• If you had the money I'd have gone anyway. Why cheat your children out of "real food" just bc you are angry with dh? Another idea might be to give them a nice home cooked meal. Just a thought.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• grow up you sound like a 5 yr old
    Anonymous