Paypal????

After verifiation of the tracking number how long does it take to recieve money into my account?

babygurl214life

Asked by babygurl214life at 9:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• It depends on what you are doing. Verification of the tracking number? Are you referring to the 2 small deposits they place to verify your account? - then it can take up to 5 days.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I believe it's two to five business days before the money post to your account.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• it's usually 5 days, but you can sign up for a paypal debit card which can instantly transfer your paypal balance on to the card and you get 1% cash back on purchases signed as credit. There is no fee or anything to have the card you just have to sign up for it and they send it to you I liked having it so I could acces my funds quickly when I was making a living off ebay
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm so glad I could help OP! Thanks for PMing me!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2010