Have you ever lost your purse?

HI! Tonight I put my purse on the trunk of my car and forgot about it. I spent 2 hours stressing about it and driving around in circles....some lady found it and returned it to me.........boy was i lucky. Has anybody ever done that?

MommyTurtle1985

Asked by MommyTurtle1985 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow, you're really lucky! i was afraid of losing my purse when i went to the hospital for this last baby, so i just took out the important stuff i thought i would need (like my id, insurance card, etc.) and guess what..... i ended up losing it LOL. had to get all new stuff..... it was one of those days LOL
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I was once in kmart and went up to pay and realized I didn't have it!!!! omg I went running off and found in the shoe department next to one of those bunches....another time before I was married my purse dropped out of my lap when I was shutting the door - I had in it tubes of spermicide gel just sitting in my purse and condoms tube - pure luck that it was still in the same spot when realized it was gone!!!!

don't know if fate will allow me to find it easy a third time!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I lost my purse in a bar one night a couple of years ago. I was so upset. My glasses, license, everything was in there! I learned my lesson about drinking too much though. I had been drinking, went outside for a smoke and felt sick, like REALLY sick so I leaned over the bushes and threw up. When I stood back up I had no clue where my purse went. I looked all over inside and out but couldnt find it. Someone must have taken it but lesson learned on my part.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I had my car stolen and my purse was in it. They cashed a check, (before I canceled them, andeven though my bank had signature check hate Washington Mutual...). I hate having to get everything all over again. Found my car, not the purse.
    Anonymous

• LOST MY PURSE IN HIGH SCHOOL LOCKER ROOM. GOT IT BACK IN MATH CLASS BY THE BIGGEST JOCK IN SCHOOL WHO OF COURSE DECORATED IT WITH TAMPONS!!!!!!!!!! LOL NEVER HAVE LOST MY PURSE AGAIN.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well here is an update. The woman called my friend who then called me, she was supposed to meet me at some bar down town around 10:30..........yeah what a joke...........never heard from her again. My phone is going straight to voicemail and her phone isn't being answered. Is this some joke? My husband is down there looking for someone we've never met. Im sitting by the phone...................
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Already turned off my credit card and i didn't have any cash so I am not sure why someone would go through the trouble of calling me and my friend and then not following through.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have been carrying a purse for just about 30 years now and I have never lost it. It's practically a part of me. I always know where it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Luckily I have never lost my purse! I am sorry your going through this, I hope it does turn up. I feel like my purse is a part of my body. It is always attached to my shoulder! My dh offers to "watch" my purse while grocery shopping, he'll say it's ok just sit it in the cart I'll keep an eye on it...I tell him I'd rather hold on to it myself because I feel like I can't walk right without it on my shoulder! lol
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 11:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I have lost my purse! My Then friends were mad at me! I got into a accident. I didn't have a working driving car. I was 16. Since I was of no use. They kept my purse! Ripped up all my Life's worth of pictures! I was a Stolen Baby. So those few momentos and pictures were all I had or ever will have of my Family! It was Cruel and mean! I assure you I didn't deserve that! Another friend of mine was there. She watched. She claims she didn't dso anything to ruin my property. It still hurts that I lost all of that and that young friends can be so mean!! I've found purses and wallets and go out of my way until I locate the rightful owner!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010