how does Kate stay so organized??

I have seen the calendar board that she has, but I'm wondering if she has a planner or organizer that she carries with her. Does anyone know????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• Dunno but she's so organized cuz her kids never have fun.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• because she's a crazy OCD b!tc#!!!!
    Anonymous

• have u seen this one, it looks really neat http://chaossimplified.com/
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Because she can afford to be...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Because she has a STAFF and is paid astronomical amounts of money per episode for nothing more than exploiting her kids.
    Anonymous

• She's ocd & has a staff to raise her kids. The calendar & all is for the show
    Anonymous

• I would assume she HAS to be organized or else her life would be a circus with 8 kids running around not knowing what the heck was going on. I've never seen her in any of the Jon and Kate episodes with a day planner, but she has been like since the day the sextuplets were born. I watched the first episode they ever aired, Surviving Twins and Sextuplets, she had everything labeled and numbered and planned out and written down etc. even then too.
    Anonymous

• For one her kids are never allowed to have "fun" in their house from what I see. She shoves them in the garage and if they are inside the house she makes them all stay in one room. Secondly, she has people cleaning, doing laundry,and all that good stuff while she's out tanning,getting extentions,and doing her nails. I have one toddler and it's hard to stay completely organized and I am also OCD about things and cleansliness,but I'm realistic because my child will only be little once and I want her to enjoy her childhood. If you want to be organized start by getting rid of junk and stuff you just don't use. Invest in furniture that has a multi-purpose such as ottomans and chests. Clear the clutter away from your life and you'll see how big of a difference it is. Don't strive to be like Kate-see where she is now? Lonely!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 9:27. all the way, lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2010