Are there any 19-20 years olds having a hard time getting preggers?

I'm 19 gonna be 20 in oct. and me and hubby are ttc for a year. had a miscarry in June 09'. just wondering if there are any out there like me. if so how are you going about ttc. and if anything has worked for you. we are financially stable and so ready for a baby. i dont want to hear go do things before you have kids & get a education because im already in college.
THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• go to a chiropractor, they can work wonders for fertility issues. google it
    Anonymous

• Perhaps you should take this as a sign.

Get a college degree. Backpack through Europe. Start a career. Get a good jump on retirement savings. Then have a baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ok frist i would like to say yes i know what your oing through!! we have been trying for 5 months....or six i lost count!! and we are stable, and ready!! all i know is i have always wanted to be a mommy!!! it is sooooo troubling at 20 not to be able to get pregnant!

now second... RKOLOMS you and you "private" profile need to shut up....if you dont aprove fine just keep your negative opinions to yourself! how can you sit there all high and mighty? all you are is being judgemental?!? who are you to judge other people?

EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i kno its gets super annoying!! no one wants to hear the back packing in europe crap. we ask these ?'s because we are ready. not for you to advise us to get an education. its not your life its ours and thats what we WANT!
    Anonymous

• aww that touched me to see this. seriously.. and im so sorry to hear u misscarried thats so sad :( .. but its awesome me and hubby also are ttc. no luck yet. but i think i might made it this month. my period is due next week the 21st so we will see! :) just have to wait. I will also be 20 in october. we are in same boat. msg me if u wana talk
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 11:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Sweety you have plenty of life ahead of you to have kids. Don't get too frustrated that it isn't happening right now. You are IN college, so FINISH college. A baby will come around in due time I am sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i been having a hard time as well i am only 27years old but i was having issues with this when i was 20.
    my advice to you is keep your head up and think positively.pluse your still young hun..
    jeniferaldamuy

Answer by jeniferaldamuy at 12:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Apparently EmilyAnn has never judged anyone for anything in her life. What a saint!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• MY SISTER IN LAW TRIED FOR ABOUT 7MTHS I KEPT TELLING HER TO STOP STRESSING, TAKE PRENATAL VITAMINS, EAT HEALTHY AND ETC SHR DIDNT BELIEVE ME SO SHE WENT TO THE DR. WHO TOLD HER THE SAME THING AND SHE GOT PREG. ABOUT 3 MONTHS LATER.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 2:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• rkolms...I am 43 years old and I am so thankful that all of my children are now adults (18, 19, 22 and 23) and I am still young enough to enjoy life with my husband of 25 years. We HAVE a retirement fund and when hubby retires in 15 years we will have close to a million $'s and we will have his pension to live on. We own our own home and had it paid off when we'd been married for 16 years (15 year mortgage). We own our vehicle outright, we paid cash for it 3 years ago when we bought it. We have been on cruises and we have travelled to Europe. They were family trips. To me that is far more fun that being childless and doing it. I wouldn't have done it ANY differently. Just because you did things the way you did them doesn't make them right.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2010