Do any of you'll take your Pets to the Vet at Petsmart???

I got some information from there Today, I think we're going to get our Cats shots there. Do any of you'll have the monthly Wellness Plans???

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 9:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pets

• I took my dog there once and they got on me because he had hot spots. They werent caused by fleas but by a food allergy that I wasnt aware of. They kept telling me he had fleas but when I asked to see one they couldnt even find ONE! I have since found a vet that I love and we found out what his allergies are through her. I will NEVER take my dogs back to Petsmart.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• We've had our dog on the wellness plan since she was a puppy. She gets two physicals a year, including all her shots, and it paid for her spaying. It's been WELL worth it; a few of the things we've had to do would have been far too expensive without the insurance.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• When I had my German Shepherd, I had him on the Wellness Plan, and they are wonderful. The one I went to was very clean, and the staff was professional and friendly. They go above and beyond for your pet and it's very affordable. Especially if they need medication. You get it MUCH cheaper than if you were to go to a vet elsewhere. (I learned the hard way lol) You're making a good decision by picking Banfield.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Okay, great! I figured it would save us money in the long run, it sounds like a great deal!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 9:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i do. i like it. i get their teeth cleaned and shots, etc. and check up included
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• No i can't stand banfield.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Banfield is trash. They will say your pets have stuff when they dont and Ive had a few incidents when theyve done stuff without me asking them to do it, which they then charge me for.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 9:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm really surprised by some of these answers. I've never encountered these problems. Perhaps not all of them are run the same way?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I used to work at a Banfield!!I will tell you that every hospital is different. The Doctor is different the staff is different. The one you have had issues with I am sorry. But not all of them are that way. I had been working there for a long time and if you have questions I will be more than happy to answer them.

ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2010