Co-sleeping/Sex - no offese

For co-sleeping parents... and I truly do not want to offend anyone, just curious - how do you have sex?! I know of some couples who move to the floor or another room once LO is asleep. Just curious. I know some moms/families who co-sleep (t isn't for us, but to each their own, and I respect that!) and don't want to ask and offend them! Again, just curious, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks, co-sleeping families!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Different room or the shower.
    Anonymous

• there are tons of places and positions to engage in sexual activities that do not require a bed. nuff said.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well I wouldn't consider us a full-time co-sleeping family but we have had our son in either his bassinet, or pack n' play next to our bed since he's been born...he's now 5 months old and he does sleep in our bed for part of the night. So call that what you will but anyways...I cannot tell you the last time we had sex in our bed. We usually wait until DS is sleeping and have sex on the couch in the family room. Haha
    Anonymous

• we do it in the kitchen, living room, bathroom, even our own bedroom, theres the floor, dresser, bench, its actually quite fun
    Anonymous

• a BENCH? no offense, but that sounds....painful
    Anonymous

• lol you girls are great... OP here... thanks for the answers! Glad to know you and hubby aren't skimping on alone time ;-)
    Anonymous

-------------------------

its padded, lol
    Anonymous

• I don't understand co-sleeping. Why wouldn't you want your kid to sleep in their own bed? JMO Also I'd never have sex with my kid in the room no matter how young they are. That's messed up.
    Anonymous

----------------------
    why not? they have no idea whats going on, they dont even know they have feet yet. its not like the kid is 3 or anything
    Anonymous

• ditto to what the hairy nazi said (sorry... every time I read your handle that's what i think... lol- no offence)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2010