What do you think of the JERSEY SHORE?

I'm just curious because I vacation in a NICE town about 5 minutes from there and we go to that boardwalk in the summer, but my husband I were saying how they really don't portray the "Italian life." We are Italian, but don't act like that. I really can't stand the 'Situation" or Snookie. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• i think they're all douchebags and give people from nj a bad name. and i'm not italian, but i am willing to bet that you think they give italians a bad name too
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• OP here---I definietly think they give Italians a bad name. That group is ghetto,trashy,and nasty! I think I only really like Vinny-he doesn't seem too bad. I live in Pa, but there are people in Jersey who do act like that especially up north-not all but some!
    Anonymous

• yeah, i'm from south jersey (like way south) and we try to distance ourselves from those north jersey people lol. too much like new yorkers lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• One word; YUCK!
    Anonymous

• I live in a js town year round. I'm not Italian and neither is my husband. I think the JS tv show and the Wives of NJ tv show are hysterically funny and good for laughs. Every town has its characters. The js in entirety is a town of its own and full of characters too just like the tv shows of cops in NY and soap operas in their towns.

Rich kids and rich women get their nanosecond of fame and then are laughed at for decades.
    Anonymous

• OP again-Haha Beth.....I lived in NY for a little bit. Wow....those women are all about competition. Who has the best hair,car,stroller,purse,etc. They all seem to blend for a while, but I really can't stand the north jerz people.
    Anonymous

• I lived in new Jersey for a short period when I was younger, and while most people aren't like that, there are some people like that. Regardless, that show freakin' CRACKS ME UP and I love it, hahaha! So much drama...it's a train wreck!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2010