Crying for no reason during pregnancy? Does it affect baby?

I don't know why but I can't stop crying because I didn't get to eat vegetables today. I'm so upset and tired of eating junk food. I had to eat a bag of hot fries because I was starving and it was the only thing around to eat while my mom was getting her hair done. I went with her to get out of the house and I'm so frustrated. I told my boyfriend that I'm starving. I'm at risk for gestational diabetes and I'm trying to avoid eating sweets. I feel so helpless and I want to cry. He said he's bringing me something to eat but I still can't stop crying. What if he gets upset with me?

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dont worry hun. just take it easy. you dont have to eat veggies everyday. but just make sure you dont eat a lot of sugar. i am in my first trimester & feel very weepy.
    Anonymous

• being very emotional for no reason (but for the prego women it's a big reason) is part of being pregnant, all that will go away once the comes.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2010