are you split up or divorced from your kids dad? Does your kid/kids do things that remind you of them?

My son sometimes will have this deep stare (if he's in deep thought)...like hes coming up with a some skeem. I dont like it, he looks evil (like his dad)...also sometimes i like to aggravate him (just playing around) and he will get mad and the tone he gets in his voice is very hateful and i dont like it...it reminds me of his dad.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, sometimes they do things that remind me of their sperm donor. Not much I can do about it. I just remind myself that though they may have some of his mannerisms, may look like him, may even sound like him at times, they are not him, and I am the one raising him, so they will not turn out like him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• my son hasn't seen his "sperm donor"..in over 2 yrs...i hope like hell he doesnt turn out like him but i see alot of him in him.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• my son has my sensitive side though so i guess that could be a plus =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My parents got divorced when I was younger and my dad always says I'm just like my mom.. Yikes!!!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2010