I know you mommy's know how to take care of this stuff!!!Help!

So I have this gross mold/mildew stuff that I can not get out of the corners of my shower. It is stuck in the caulking. I have tried bleach and shower cleaner. Please tell me there is an easy trick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• put some bleach in a spray bottle, let it soak overnight..and then scrub with an old toothbrush
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• bleach left on for a while is all that works for me. like pp I put it in a spray bottle. I have used CLR before too and it helped, but again it had to sit.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• make a paste with baking soda, vinegar and salt; add a couple of drops of tea tre oil; scrub with an old toothbrush

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• All the above answers are correct, but sometimes after years of it being there, you need to pull up the old caulk and re-caulk again.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 10:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• If none of the above help - I would recommend stripping the caulk out and replacing with silicone.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2010